What you'll do
- You'll traverse the full stack, but focus on front-end. We're looking for someone who can own tricky technical problems along the entire stack. That being said, the priority for this role will be on the frontend, helping us build out our platform to cater to an ever-widening scope of user needs.
- You'll own projects from start to finish. You'll be trusted to work on projects autonomously, employing creative strategies to get the job done. Experience in ground-up app development is critical here.
- You'll help our junior developers when needed. The development team is managed by our CTO, Alex. He's looking for someone who can occasionally review PRs from the rest of our team and provide actionable feedback to help them learn.
- You'll be an in-house authority on all things web3 app development. While we have strong technical leadership, we love to be challenged. We'd prefer this hire to help us make high-level architectural decisions.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- You are very comfortable with React, Typescript, and Next.js
- You have experience with Solidity, or want to learn it
- You have an expressed interest in crypto/web3
- You're fluent in startup culture
- You have and an appetite for risk-taking
- Backend: Serverless, Typescript/Node, GraphQL, Prisma, Planetscale
- Frontend: Next.js (React), Vercel
- Chains we use: Ethereum, Polygon
- Misc. Technologies We Use: OpenZepplin Upgrades, Gnosis Safe, many OpenZepplin contracts
- Slack for messaging
- Notion for notes and some documentation
- GitHub for version control
- Linear for issue tracking and such
Full-time Benefits (USA)
Benefits may vary for residents of other countries.
- Insurance 🏥 We offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time team members.
- Home Office 🏠 We all need that place to focus and do our best work. To help with this, we offer a $1,000 reimbursement for your home office setup. Get that standing desk, those noise-canceling headphones, or whatever else keeps you at your best.
- Angel Investment. Wanna start your own company one day? Spend 2 years at 101 and we will be your first investor and intro you to our investor network.
- Fast Internet 🚀 Make work from home even easier with a high-speed internet connection. 101 pays a monthly $100 reimbursement for you to get the internet speeds you need.
- Flex Hours 💪 As long as you are available to collaborate with the team during our core work hours, you can flex your schedule however you’d like. You do you.
- Staycation 🌴 Sometimes you’ve just got to unplug. To help out, 101 offers $300 a quarter for you to get out.
- Free Plants 🌵 Studies have shown that plants in the hom help us feel happier and calmer. Each full-time employee gets up to $50/mo for a new plant buddy.
- Caffeine Kick 🌞 We reimburse the first $50 per month for coffee, tea, energy drinks, or your preferred form of caffeine.
- Donation Matching 💖 We will match up to $500 per year to donations you make to any 501(c)3 non-profit.
- Break A Sweat 🏐 We believe it’s important to de-stress through exercise. We offer $100 monthly reimbursement to the gym or physical activity of your choice (yoga, rock climbing, boxing, etc.) This can also include at-home workout equipment
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ with the family, or cozying up with the LA Times, we provide a $50 monthly stipend for you to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
- Team Bonding 🥂 We'll occasionally fly you out to a team off-site or a conference to hang out with everyone. Transportation and lodging is covered.
How to apply
Please apply here!
We’ll get back to you within 7 days if we’re interested in moving forward.