You can auto-assign discord roles based on 101 badge ownership. This allows you to restrict certain channels based on who knows what. Here's how you can do that:
Create your Guild, link your discord
- Select 'Create Guild'.
- Next to Discord, hit 'Select server'.
- Find your server, hit 'Add bot'.
- Authenticate with Discord.
- Hit 'Create Guild'.
- Walk through the intro Wizard
- Hit 'Send Discord Join Button'
- Confirm details, hit 'Send'
Create a new role with the 101 integration
- Select 'Add role'
- Populate the role title and specify which Discord role you'd like to assign (or create a new one)
- Under 'Requirements' select the 'Integrations' tab
- Select '101' then type in the name of the course
- Hit 'Save'
If you've done everything properly, you should see the join button like this:
With Collab Land
Click the plus button in the upper left
Select the server you want to use
Click "TGRs" in the side panel, then “Select role”
Select the role you want to issue and hit “Apply”
Enter in the token information
Chain type: Polygon
Token Type: ERC721
Type the course ID into this text field
You can find the course ID by pulling up the NFT on opensea, or getting it from the URL of your course page. ("101.xyz/course/id")
Click the “Save Traits” button
Type “1” into the “Min Amount” field
Click the “Save” button
Users need to verify in #collabland-join to get the role
Please note it can take up to 10 minutes for the role to be assigned (we know 🙄)
When in doubt, do two things:
- Make sure the bot has proper permissions (read this)
- Disconnect your wallet from Collab Land, reconnect
- Hard refresh the Collab Land website (Ctrl + click refresh)∂